I've been a member of the Nokia UK Discussion Forum since February 2007 (you'll see me post under the name grschinon). Since then I've been able to learn a lot about the phones made by the Finnish manufacturer and to start helping others. It has also allowed me to see which questions are most frequently asked by newbies.
What I therefore plan to do with this sub-site is to answer those frequently asked questions as completely as possible so that I can point people to the answers here instead of having to write them out each and every time.
As time goes on, the number of questions and answers appearing here will grow. For now, this is what I've written up:
- Ripping an audio CD using a Linux machine in order to listen to it on your mobile phone.
- A brief guide outlining some steps you can take to avoid buying fake Nokia phones on the 'Net.
- A few explanations on SD vs. SDHC memory cards.
- A word about branded phones and software updates.
- Password-protection on memory cards is a frequent problem.
- How to use your N95 as a USB broadband modem on a Linux system.
Powered by Apache / Slackware Linux
Last update: 10-DEC-2008 16:15:45 UTC
This page has been served 7554 times since 26-JUN-2008